Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Call me Ashley the Mosquito Hunter!

To your left you will see the before photo. I don't have an after so you'll just have to imagine it. It's pretty, I know. Notice my look of helpless dismay. Those giant red marks are the effect of two tiny mosquitoes who somehow managed to find their way inside my net. They itch. This is before I decided to fight back. Last night--I think it may have been lack of sleep from New Years --I found I had had enough! I went on attack and I bested somewhere around 12 mosquitoes. stop laughing at me. that's 12 mosquitoes who are no longer out roaming the streets searching for innocent victims to attack. I have done a great service to society.

2 comments:

*ks* said...

growing up in south carolina + doing summer stock outdoors on an island in georgia gives me the UPMOST sympathy for your situation!! Do you have rubbing alcohol to rub on those? that usually helps.

Unknown said...

Ashely, I feel so bad for you. I can just imagine you getting those mosquitos. Once I had a huge, huge, bite on my leg, and i thought it was a mosquito bite. It was so big that you could see it through my jeans. Later on I found out that it was only a spider bite, but that was after I told everyone it was a mosquito, because I thought it was.
P.S. I hope you're having fun, minus the mosquito bites.