Saturday, December 8, 2007

also....


I just have to take a moment to say what incredible friends I have...I spent the evening with KP, Josh and Parker, Allison, DLo, Tatiana, Daniella, Stacy, Roo, Michelle and Sam. and Noah! We were missing afew members of our little family but it was a good sized collection. We went to watch Parker show up all the other four year-olds at the preschool Christmas program. So many times during the evening I was struck by how lucky I am to be part of a group that cares about each other the way we do. I am so blessed! I've found my special groups like this in a few different situations. I defintely have a New York family and a Norway family and lots of other people who, for lack of a less-corny phrase, feel like home to me. But tonight, I have to give mad props to the ones that have held it down the longest. My girls (and their assortment of boyfriends, husbands, and fiances) are the best!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are leaving a very large Ashley sized hole in our group. I miss you already and you are still in Diamond Bar!
Love you and am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I meant Ashley shaped hole not size.