Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolution? BLOG!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I got to ring it in with style this year at the annual Horton New Years Slumber Party....although I have to say I'm a little disappointed that no one actually slumbered at my very first HNYSP. Molly already said many of the lovely things I have to say about this group on her blog (scroll down past the wedding with the sword (?) to check it out plus amazing pics of our Christmas party and more of their awesome work) but I will echo how nice it is when that line between friends and family gets so blurry that they seem the same.

My most deliberate New Years resolution? BLOG MORE! I have heard the cry of the people and I can't hold back from them any longer...hahahaha...I'm not promising everyday or anything but I'll try to be better. I know I'm starting to sound a bit repetitive with that one but the intention is true! anyway, it shouldn't be to hard now that I'm unemployed! I can just blog all day long! (any chance I could get somebody to pay me for that?) BUT I'll be honest, it gets a little boring if there's no response, faithful readers, so how about you? what's your New Years Resolution? And be creative! I don't want to hear about those 10 pounds you want to lose...Dream bigger!!! If you're looking for inspiration, how about some awesome Swedish knitting "graffiti"

2 comments:

Traci said...

HI Ashley!
I check your blog!!! :-)
Glad you've had a good time in CA.
Love you!

Angela said...

Hooray! Lovin' your resolution. Mine is to do whatever it takes to, Lord Willing, finally bring our son home from Haiti this year (and hopefully soon).

See you Sunday!