Friday, February 6, 2009

Flowin like a river!

oooh the creative juices are just flowing all around!!! After a couple weeks of utter frustration about my work situation, things are all falling into place! God's favor was on me huge time yesterday during a meeting I had about a job and instead of (or along with) all these administrative type jobs I'm shuffling around trying to pay my bills, I'm also now a real live Costume Designer! I'm gonna be working on a production of The Amen Corner by James Baldwin at City College in Harlem. I rode the train part home way with the woman who I was meeting with and it was all I could do to keep it together and not dance around on the subway! The show opens in March and I'll do my best to keep everyone updated but if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why!

Also, my Etsy shop Roses Are Blue had its first sale! AND Bini's shop Herzrasen is up and running! Go see her awesome ipod pouches, journals, macbook covers, and more. She is such an amazing and inspiring friend! Look out for a tear-filled post when she and Domi move back to Germany....

No comments: